Friday, 21 October 2016

USA Green Card Jobs

Green Card through Job

There are many categories in which you can apply for USA Green Card, in one of them is you can apply for Green Card through Job offer. 

You may be eligible to apply and become a permanent resident based on an offer of employment from United States. It requires an employer to get a Labor Certification and then file Form 1-140, immigration petition for Alien Worker for you. When the petition approved so the employer will send you a copy of the approved immigration petition to you and to the United States Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence. 

Then you can apply for visa to the US Consulate in the country. First you will be scheduled an interview date in the US consulate and then you will asked to come to the consulate for an interview. After the successful interview, your passport will be stamped for visa and then you can travel and fly to the United States.

Green Card may be available for investors and for Entrepreneurs who can make investment in the US based company/enterprise that create new facilities and minimum 10 full time jobs in the USA. There are several investment categories in different states of USA. You can visit the US immigration official website to learn more about these categories. 

United States issuing 10,000 visas every year for qualified investors and entrepreneurs.

You must invest $ 1,00,0000 or atleast $ 5,00,000 US Dollars in the targeted rural areas of the United States to qualify. You are eligible if you have an approved Form 1-526 immigrant petition by Alien Entrepreneur.

For further information and details please visit the USCIS official website or let me know if you need more help.

Wazir Khan
skype. lalakhanjee

No comments:

Post a Comment