Wednesday, 5 November 2014

USA Green Card through a Job Offer

Dear friends, you may eligible to become a permanent resident PR of United States if you have a permanent Job offer in the United States, Most of employer require to file a Labor Certification and then file a  Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker

For more details please visit or let me know if you need more information.

Have a good da

Wazir Khan
skype. lalakhanjee
Affiliate member of Viglink

1 comment: