Saturday, 30 August 2014

H1Base.com Completely Fail to Provide Services

Dear Friends,

Actually, in about 3 to 4 years back i purchased a guaranteed service package from http://h1base.com, they charged me around $195 and they told me that this is a guaranteed service, you dont need to search jobs everyday on H1base database, just purchase this service and sit back and we will find a USA Green Card Employment for you. H1base and GreenCardBase is a same company. In the opening they told me that we will find a job for you in around 4 to 6 months. Now after the 3 to 4 years, i contacted them and requested them that i am searching an h1b visa job from about 3 to 4 years, and you completely fail to deliver the exact service as you promised.

I sent an email and they told me that, you have to search and find your job on our H1b and on Greencard Database website. There are hundreds of jobs available. They told me that you can automatically submit your resumes to the H1b and USA Green Card Employer.

But i am doing this from about 4 years, every month i am sending my resume to the H1b and Green Card Employers.

You will be very strange to hear that in this long period time, i never received just one email response from the H1b and Green Card Employers, never ever. I am very strange, because it is a very long time, and i never got any response from H1b Employer on H1base.com as well as on GreenCardbase.com.

Now in the end when i requested to improve their services, because you are completely fail to provide good services. They disabled my account.

Now, in the end i sent an email to the H1base.com office for refund of my money otherwise i will write story against your firm and will post on my websites, and after that they threatened me that they will block my account if i wrote an article against them.

Now they disabled my account and i cannot log in my H1base.com. I dont need services like they are providing, actually they are scamming people on the name of Guaranteed Services and on the name of trust. Friends i cannot do anything else without writing this story. I dont need now my fee. However, this is my duty to let you know about the H1base.com. Please dont purchase their services, because i am the victum of this company. It is impossible to submit resumes on just 1 click, they are scamming people.

You can get your H1b job offer himself. You can search google and find your job online to apply the US based companies online. So, just forget to pay fee. You can apply for free on google, just search the IT and Engineering jobs online on google and you can find thousand of jobs.


http://immigrationtrend.blogspot.com


I have also created the best group on facebook, H1b Visa jobs, you can visit this page and get a lot of information as well. Please give me your comments if you have any question in your mind.

Have a good day.

Wazir Khan
skype. lalakhanjee

No comments:

Post a Comment