Friday, 22 June 2012

Present Situation in Pakistan

Believe me today i was completely shocked about the present political situation. Everyone is trying to make money in politics. Today our new PM Raja Rental has taken oath although he is already involved in corruption cases. I am very strange that PPP has nominating candidates when they come in any scandal. So, Mr. Zaradar awarding a port folio to their MNAs. I am completely shocked, What happening in our country.  There is no leader in Pakistan,

Today i was watching Hassan Nisar interview on TV that he has decided to leave the country. I think he is right. But i also  wrote to Nisar sahib that please stay till the next upcoming election and i hope that PTI will bring  some changes in the country. I am pretty sure that Imran Khan will bring some changes. Inshallah. 

KHAN JEE

No comments:

Post a Comment